The links provided below are taken from my new book, unsurprisingly entitled “Money Muddle”
The book is OUT NOW and a PDF copy is available on this site for FREE to anyone you would like to subscribe to my list.
Please note that some of these links are affiliate links so if you click on them and register or buy something, I will get a small commission. Please also note that most of these are just useful references and I would NOT recommend anything that I didn’t think was valuable to you, otherwise it would completely defeat the whole point of this endeavor!
- Peer to Peer lending: https://www.propertygeek.net/article/peer-to-peer-lending/
- Investing young: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/10742396/When-saving-for-10-years-pays-more-than-saving-for-40.html
- offset mortgages: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/personalandhouseholdfinances/expenditure/bulletins/familyspendingintheuk/financialyearending2018
- Experian (link pending)
- MSE (link pending)
- See apps on which.co.uk
- How to make money from debt:
- Affiliate marketing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytOqtKYpACcWMD14UjhSeQ
Not all of these books are strictly money related but I do think that they are all really useful in one way or another, especially from a mindset point of view. Where I have seen some useful reviews of the books on your tube, I’ve added these links in too.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Robert T. Kiyosaki (Author)
- Think and Grow Rich! by Napoleon Hill (Author),
- Review of Napoleon hill: https://youtu.be/y0PMFipaFzc
- Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- Money: Know More, Make More, Give More: Learn how to make more money and transform your life Paperback – 2 Aug 2018 by Rob Moore (Author)
- Life in Half a Second: How to Achieve Success Before It’s Too Late Paperback – 1 Oct 2013 by Matthew Michalewicz (Author)
- Serendipitously Rich: How to Get Delightfully, Delectably, Deliciously Rich (or Anything Else You Want) in 7 Ridiculously Easy Steps Paperback – 6 Nov 2011 by Madeleine Kay (Author), Joe Vitale (Introduction)
- The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness Paperback – 5 Jan 2012 by Prof Steve Peters (Author)
- Ok, so this is quite obviously not about money but if your main issue is concerned with your emotional reaction to having, earning or spending it then I think it really helps to understand why your brain reacts that way. This book will help you get a handle on that.
- Unshakeable: Your Guide to Financial Freedom Paperback – 28 Feb 2017 by Tony Robbins (Author), Peter Mallouk (Author)
- Start Late, Finish Rich: A No-fail Plan for Achieving Financial Freedom at Any Age Paperback – 1 Jun 2006 by David Bach (Author)
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness Hardcover – 10 Sep 2013 by Dave Ramsey (Author)
- Whilst I don’t agree with Mr Ramsey on everything, I do admire his dedication and enthusiasm. I’ve added this in here as it may be that my methods are a bit much and you just need to work in cash. If that’s you; then this is the guy that can help you along that path.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Paperback – 4 Jan 1999 by Stephen R. Covey (Author)
- Recovery: Freedom From Our Addictions Paperback – 17 May 2018 by Russell Brand (Author)
- I realise that this might seem an odd one to put in here but addiction is not just restricted to drugs, it’s fascinating how our brains react and create patterns of behaviours to protect us. This includes spending so it might be the most relevant thing in her ifs that’s your vice.
- Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy Paperback – 16 Nov 2010 by Thomas Stanley (Author), William Danko (Author)
- If you do listen to a lot of books, Scribd might be a better option for you, it’s a single monthly payment similar to audible but you can have as many books as you like for that money – no extra fees or limits. The downside it that the range is less comprehensive but it’s still quite good.
- Get and Audible 30 day free trial (link pending)
Videos from interesting book reviewers can be found on these channels (and probably many more! But I liked these ones):